Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Can You Play Songs From Your Zune In Your Car What Is A Good Car CD Player?

What is a good car CD player? - can you play songs from your zune in your car

I want a CD for my 95 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo. I have installed an aftermarket, but has no input on them and began to put my CD. I want one with audio input and possibly a USB port on my Zune and play songs from his participation rather fuzzy shit issuer in connection lent to my brother.

anyway, what a good player who does not freeze on my Zune when I try to play music? Do you have any links or personal experiences?

2 comments:

Don B said...

For Crutchfield. com and check their selection, they have some good products, is the U, what you want.

lil krandle said...

Kenwood is the best brand I've found. They USB cable entries, with his hands on control. They are also stronger signal amplifier that the speaker really clear and the volume can. Simple controls and lower prices. Go see them and others from onlinecarstereo.com

Post a Comment