Thursday, January 28, 2010

Bursitis More Condition_treatment What Are Your Experiences With Bursitis?

What are your experiences with bursitis? - bursitis more condition_treatment

My doctor diagnosed bursitis. What were your experiences with the condition that the pain and the position of the body. How long did it and what resources did you use? What do you think caused the bursitis and how the pain. My doctor explained the situation and I did a search and found everything. But there would be very useful for those who have lived it. Thank you.

1 comments:

Grant M said...

My bursitis on, probably once a year .. Very bad winter .. I have a get
Injection of cortisone and helps .. I'm pretty sure that the bursitis is a branch of arthritis. Good luck Grant M in Pennsylvania

Post a Comment