Monday, December 14, 2009

Optoma Video Projectors Great Picture - Great Value Projector To Laptop And IPod Video Hookup?

Projector to Laptop and iPod video hookup? - optoma video projectors great picture - great value

I have the Optoma HD70 projector Hi Def As you know that you have a component, S-Video, VGA and HDMI inputs.

I must buy 35 meter cable for installation on the wall and I need to be selective
is the kind of connections, I can not do all the cables ... HDMI is a chance. Need 1 more

That is my duty ...

1. I need to connect my laptop to the projector. In terms of image
Quality for text and video communication, the best way and why?

S-Video or VGA?


2. I need to connect to my iPod video to the projector. In terms of image
Quality for text and video communication, the best way and why?

Composite or S-Video?

0 comments:

Post a Comment